Salesforce Business Analyst
NJ | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, an international non-profit, is eager to hire a remote Salesforce Business Analyst (SF BA). In this role, the SF BA will be responsible for the entire SF environment, performing system analysis, project management and configuration. The SF BA will have the ability to build relationships and make the org as user friendly as possible. Competencies include:
- Identifying business requirements, collection of use cases/user stories, process design, testing, training and implementation support.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and process operational data; ability to identify customer needs and translate them into technology and operational requirements.
- Basic familiarity compiling and analyzing large amounts of operational data and ability to reach meaningful business insights; able to create reports and visual representations of given insights and data.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, cross-functional workshops of 10 – 50 people for process analysis and business requirements gathering; demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to offer solutions to resolve complicated problems and to build consensus; consider different perspectives of critical stakeholders; bridge technical, functional and business groups with diverse needs and perspectives.
- Minimum of five years of directly related experience
- Minimum of two years demonstrated experience as a certified Salesforce professional, with technical implementation and day-to-day operations
- Salesforce Certified (Platform App Builder, Administrator or Advanced Administrator preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Full Benefits
- Working outside of regular hours may be required due to the global nature of the position.