Salesforce Business Analyst
Tampa, FL 33584 | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is excited to hire a full-time Salesforce Business Analyst to be a key part of their business growth. They are a privately held financial services company with ~100 employees and pride themselves on their culture built around community engagement, leadership and education development, and being family-oriented.
The Salesforce BA will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of new system solutions. You'll gather requirements, test and train, and provide post-deployment support. You'll manage several tasks and priorities and take part in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), partner with stakeholders to interpret business needs, and establish priorities for development efforts that align with business goals. The right person for this role will be someone who naturally gets along with others, is able to adapt to changing business needs and have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Lead the design and implementation of application improvements in alignment with business processes
- Document requirements to outline problems and potential solutions
- Analyze complex issues, solutions, ideas, and proposals to build a range of impactful recommendations
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners to facilitate continuous improvement in the SDLC
- Use multiple stakeholder perspectives to develop solutions and provide recommendations
- Create training materials that support new feature roll-outs, train all users on new features, and assist in supporting the deployment, answering any questions or concerns the stakeholders may have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytics and business process improvement skills
- Requires critical thinking, collaboration, and understanding of current and future projects within their fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of relevant business experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience with Salesforce CRM require
- Project management experience preferred, but not a deal breaker
- The company has received several awards for their workplace environment and offers fun perks like car detailing and in-house massages!
- Excellent full benefits
- Full-time, salaried role