Salesforce CPQ Consultant (Full-time)
Salesforce consultants: are you ready to get off the road and work comfortably from wherever you are?
Does working as a full-time, remote consultant for a successful, growing Salesforce consultancy sound exciting to you?
If you are a Senior Salesforce pro with impressive Sales Cloud and CPQ chops, this might be the next role for you.
We're working with a young Salesforce CPQ consulting firm that is growing rapidly and kicking ass in the CPQ space. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with and learn from leading CPQ experts in the US. The company currently has 17 employees and they are projected to grow to at least 50 or more.
As their newest Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will join in the company's mission to deliver the best solutions to solve tough business problems and achieve optimal success for their customers. You will analyze customer business processes from end to end, and use your knowledge of Salesforce and CPQ & Billing best practices to design streamlined implementations. You'll utilize not only your Salesforce admin and implementation skills, but also your ability to dig into details, juggle projects and tasks, and collaborate effectively.
Acting as a strong and valued adviser to your customers and junior team members and being genuinely passionate about helping and satisfying clients will be essential to this position.
Oh, and did we mention this position is 100% remote? Their office is based in California but you can be located anywhere in the United States. All they ask is that you're open to occasional travel to clients for project kickoffs. Our client is all about work/life balance and they offer very good benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision, and unlimited vacation!
They are looking for someone to work as a full-time employee, but they will consider contractors as well. So no matter what you're looking for, if this awesome opportunity is interesting to you and you have the experience necessary, apply now!
**Client cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position**
- 3 or more years of experience as a Salesforce Admin/Consultant who has been a part of successful Salesforce Sales Cloud project implementations
- 2 or more years of CPQ or Billing application experience
- Knowledge of streamlined business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong communication skills with customers
- A driven, sharp professional that loves to make an impact on their company's success by making client's happy
- Salesforce Administrator & Sales Cloud Consultant certifications
- Willingness to occasionally travel to clients for project kickoffs
- Experience configuring Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & CPQ Specialist certifications