Salesforce CPQ Portfolio Manager
Remote Position, CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
SaaS Implementation Professionals: do you want to work comfortably from wherever you are?
Does working as a full-time, remote Salesforce CPQ Portfolio Manager for a successful, growing Salesforce consultancy sound exciting to you?
If you’d be excited to lead and manage a dynamic portfolio of Salesforce CPQ and Billing engagements across a national client base, this might be the next role for you.
We're working with a young Salesforce CPQ consulting firm that is growing rapidly and kicking ass in the CPQ space. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with and learn from leading CPQ experts in the US. The company currently has 30+ employees and they are projected to grow to at least 50 or more.
As a Salesforce CPQ Portfolio Manager you are a customer-focused and business-minded professional, with the ability to oversee and successfully manage engagements across a select portfolio of accounts. You are a solid delivery management practitioner who can implement complex Salesforce CPQ and Billing solutions at the enterprise level, and you are great at building trusted and long-lasting customer relationships throughout the customer and project lifecycles.
What you'll be doing
- Take ownership of a select portfolio of Salesforce CPQ & Billing projects that deliver success measured by customer solution satisfaction and engagement profitability
- Provide vision, guidance, and insights to delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Proactively identify, assess, and reduce risks during presales and delivery execution
- Identify and drive biz development opportunities for new and/or additional work across an assigned account base
- Grow prosperous customer relationships with key decisionmakers from initial engagement to post-implementation
- Build relationships with Account Exec's
- Inspire, lead and manage a team of project managers and help them provide world-class delivery experiences to customers and Salesforce AE's
- and more!
Oh, and did we mention this position is 100% remote? Their office is based in San Francisco, California but you can be located anywhere in the United States. There could be some very occasional travel. Our client is all about work/life balance and they offer very good benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision, and unlimited vacation!
They are looking for someone to work as a full-time employee. If this awesome opportunity is interesting to you and you have the experience necessary, apply now!
**Client cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position**
- 5+ years of customer engagement and management experience
- 3+ years managing SaaS implementation delivery
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce configuration/implementations
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Understanding/knowledge of the Quote to Cash process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience communicating with executive stakeholders
- Strong project management fundamentals
- BS/BA in a business discipline
- Willingness to travel