Salesforce CRM Administrator
Greater Chicago, IL | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
If you're looking for an opportunity to work with a brand new Salesforce implementation and lay the foundation for its success, keep reading!
Our client in the Des Plaines, IL area has recently implemented Salesforce (including Marketing Cloud) and they are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to come in and get things started on the right foot. This person will set the vision and road map of the Salesforce user experience, data management strategy, and overall platform functionality. They will set up integrations with other apps and data sources, create reports and dashboards, and provide ad-hoc project management. Developing and executing email marketing journeys in Marketing Cloud will be another big part of this role. There will also be a large focus on collaborating with users, finding out what they need from the platform, and creating an efficient experience for them as a result.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce admin
- 2-3 years using/administering Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years of consulting experience would be helpful!
- You are a resourceful self-starter
- You are customer-service oriented by nature
- You are a Salesforce "visionary" - you have the ability to take the lead, set the direction, and promote user adoption for Salesforce.com
- ~60 Salesforce users
- Hiring manager's team is expected to grow to 5 people
- Reporting to Global Head of Digital Marketing
- Great opportunity to contribute to global company growth