Salesforce Customer Service Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Customer Service Manager for an awesome client in the Bay Area.
The Salesforce Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing a positive and productive working environment, providing excellent customer service and keeping the customer service team engaged! The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Salesforce to improve processes and communication among other responsibilities.
- Manage overall customer service team to ensure the efficiency of solutions and excellent customer service.
- Train customer service supervisors and team members.
- Mentor and train front-line management on the utilization of software, resources and reporting to measure the productivity, effectiveness and capacity of their individual customer service teams
- Establish reasonable customer satisfaction goals to drive customer loyalty and work with the team to meet goals on a consistent basis.
- Direct workflow and systematic productivity while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of general and customer WIs and SOPs.
- Utilize Salesforce Service Cloud, CSP/CRM to measure productivity, effectiveness and capacity of a customer service team
- Monitor and drive KPIs
- Advanced mentoring & coaching skills.
- Effective communications skills and active listening skills.
- Intermediate negotiation skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Active user of Salesforce Service Cloud and CSP/CRM
- Fundamental awareness of relational databases and data exchange methods
- Quantitative data analysis and forecasting skills.
- Continuous improvement skills.
Preferred Background & Experience:
- Must have 3 or more years experience supervising a customer service team
- Supply chain, transportation, logistics or relevant experience is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience preferred
- Willingness to travel on occasion