Denver, CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a highly respected and quickly growing tech product company, recently named on the "next billion dollar company" list by Forbes, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their Revenue Ops Team.
- Designing and writing complex code to create solutions for the Salesforce platform using Salesforce IDEs, Visualforce and Apex languages.
- Conducting and participating in regular code reviews.
- Utilizing working knowledge of current SF development languages, IDEs and methodologies to support the company vision and mission.
- Researching new solutions and writing code to create prototypes of new concepts for potential implementation.
- Designing, writing, testing and deploying code following SDLC methodologies.
- Participating in weekly meetings to discuss progress, current and upcoming development projects, and unresolved issues.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to scope, design, document and deliver/implement complex solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience working with Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers and APIs
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience with SDLC
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
- Experience with SFDC Billing
- Experience with design and implementation of product promotions
- Practical experience with APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON required
- Experience in creating Technical/Functional design documents
- Experience writing and debugging triggers, batch apex, queueable and future methods.
- SFDC Cert - Platform Developer I/II
- Ability to work with the team in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment