Remote, FL | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a highly respected Insurance firm currently ranked in Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies whose culture is built around values of reliability, integrity, transparency and commitment, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. This position can be a long-term contract or permanent. The developer will play a key role in serving both clients and team members and will spend time writing APEX triggers, Flows, Lightning components, VF pages and connecting current Org with external sources.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience working with Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers and APIs
- Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
- SFDC Cert - Platform Developer I and II
- Experience with SFDC Sales Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experience in creating Technical/Functional design documents
- Experience writing and debugging triggers, batch apex, queueable and future methods.
- Experience with SDLC
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with the team in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders