St. Louis, MO | Remote Flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
FULL-TIME | NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE | REMOTE FLEXIBILITY OFFERED
Our client is looking for a sharp, dedicated Salesforce Developer to join their Development team.
Your primary objective will be to build solutions that expand and enhance Salesforce and help the company solve real-world issues and improve health care in the US.
They are looking for someone who is innovative, open to new challenges, and strives to learn new technical skills and languages. Someone who is excited about working alongside a highly successful development team working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Build out applications and functionality of their Salesforce platform and integrations
- Be responsible for designing and implementing critical components/applications of Salesforce
- Leverage C#, Node.JS and other tools including Docker, Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Design and code features and unit tests
- Participate in testing, peer code reviews, retrospectives, and hack-a-thons
- Located in the US and eligible to work without being sponsored by employer
- 2+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com
- Experience/knowledge with SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Triggers, etc.)
- Familiarity with web services, Node JS and cloud infrastructure
- Natural problem-solver, able to debug and troubleshoot complex software and identify solutions
- Must be a good team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- Must love Salesforce and SFDC Lightning and have strong desire to deepen knowledge and skills
Exposure to unit test frameworks (e.g. NUnit)
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship for this role
- Full-time position - based in St. Louis or Kansas City preferred, but open to fully remote
- Industry-leading company that we have worked with before
- "Small", entrepreneurial company culture with super smart, diverse staff
- Teamwork is huge!