Salesforce Practice Manager
NYC or DC, -- | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our Client, a Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and woman-owned small business, is looking for a Salesforce Practice Manager to lead and expand their organization. This person will act as a strategic advisor and Salesforce platform expert to both clients and team members. As a member of the leadership team, responsibilities include organizational management and strategy, project budget performance, customer satisfaction and service execution.
Though this is a remote position, candidates in DC Metro or NYC Metro are preferred.
- Manage both onshore and offshore teams and act as a mentor to junior team members
- Assure projects are on track, managing risk areas and seeing issues through to successful resolution
- Manage customer expectations and make sure that the customer, internal team and third parties are on the same page
- Act as a brand ambassador and trusted adviser to clients
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting experience with extensive Salesforce experience
- 5+ years managing teams both junior and senior: coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Experience with all areas of Salesforce enterprise architecture
- Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively develop supporting materials are required for success in this role.
- Demonstrated leadership driving organizational transformation and customer and/or partner success stories particularly in the following areas: front and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Generous benefits package which includes health, dental, retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays.
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check as part of the selection process.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel occasionally.