Salesforce Project Manager (Remote Friendly)
New York, NY
Our New York City based client is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join their team. They would prefer this person to be located in NYC but they are also open to remote candidates who live on the east coast. This position requires full-time hours and can be contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent.
The Salesforce PM will deliver on-time, on-budget SFDC projects for the business systems team. You'll make sure projects are constantly moving forward and unite all of the resources that are necessary to reach an effective deliverable. You will also monitor the various IT teams and report milestones and objectives to them, so that each team can meet the expected deadline. Through collaboration with the Business owner, you'll be responsible for managing the overall Salesforce project goals and scope.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce, as an administrator and/or managing SFDC projects
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and problem-solving abilities
- Natural leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and focused
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
- Client has a 4.0/5 on Glassdoor and is known for their great culture and employee retention!