Salesforce Project Manager
San Francisco, CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our Client, a Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and CPQ and Billing specialist, is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to drive the successful delivery of projects. This person is customer-centric and is adept at building relationships, providing very clear guidance and is able to anticipate issues in order to provide the highest level of support to both customers and the internal team. Since things can get tricky with implementations, the Project Manager will be level headed and confident enough in his/her skillset to manage through tough challenges.
- Moving implementation projects forward to successfully go live
- Managing multiple, fast-paced projects
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Understand Quote to Cash process
- Provide guidance to customer through the entire implementation process
- Schedule, hold and lead recurring team meetings
- Communicate effectively with high level stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years of implementation project management
- Minimum 2+ years customer-facing experience in software/high-tech environment
- BS or BA in business or related
- Preferred 5+ years implementation project management
- Preferred 3+ years customer-facing experience
- Preferred experience with Quote to Cash
- Full benefits package which includes health, dental, retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays.
- Equity opportunities
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel occasionally.