Our client, who has partnered with some of the largest companies in the world is looking for a Senior Consultant. In this role, you will work as a senior member of a consulting team on Salesforce.com assessments, implementations, enhancements, or integration projects. The Senior Consultant works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of business processes, data and best practices intersect. Exercises judgment on methods and techniques for obtaining solutions within generally defined practices and policies. Expected to assume project management tasks on small to mid size engagements. When not actively involved in client activities, the Senior Consultant will engage in internal training, sales support activities or internal development projects.
Financial Results - 35%
Interacts with all functional disciplines within company, to achieve the completion of work packages within constraints of time, cost, performance and functionality
Responsible for providing Sales support, technical scoping and proposal generation
Responsible for delivering high quality projects to clients, on time.
Consistently on time with completion of tasks and deliverables
· Completes thorough, clear and timely documentation of solution requirements
Customer Satisfaction – 35%
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce or one or more 3rd party complimentary tools
· Assists Solution or Technical Architect to gather information in order to obtain data required for solution design and implementation
· Promotes and encourages the use of standard product solution by creatively recommending work-arounds and business process changes
· Provides leadership in the building of client solutions through the configurations, workflows, processes, test plans, data migrations, training materials and analytics
· Provides written documentation including review of findings, functional and technical specs using clear precise language
· Defines content, organization and flow of project or sub project deliverables or proposals with moderate supervision
· Provides industry knowledge in relation to business requirements (current and anticipated), critical success factors and key performance indicators.
· Proactively identifies and escalates issues that may impact deliverables and/or timelines
· Creatively solves business problems through knowledge of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform
Practice Development – 15%
· Supports practice development efforts through contribution of intellectual capital, recruiting and employee mentoring development
Supports recruitment and selection process by screening resumes, conducting interviews and participating in case studies.
Ensures that case studies and surveys are carried out on designated projects.
Ensures compliance with internal and external company policies and procedures
On time submission of time and travel and expense reports
Compliance with company procedures relating to travel and expenses
Compliance with SFDC certification requirements and maintenance
Develops best practices through applying expertise and knowledge of a range of industries, products and implementations
Teamwork, Learning – 15%
Actively coaches and transfers knowledge and skills to consultants and customers.
Expands skill sets to increase opportunity for bill-ability –
Additional 3rd party software applications
Project/Practice management skills
Provides input to annual performance reviews in line with the company processes,
Other duties as directed by manager
Reports to – Director of Client Services
Key Competencies – Scale 1 - 5 (1 low to 5 highly developed)
Problem analysis and resolution - 3
Generates business value for customers - 3
Communication – 3
Technical knowledge of cloud solutions – 4
Core technical skills - 3
Team Work - 2
Planning, Organizing and project mgt. – 2
Education, Qualifications and capabilities
· BS in Business or other technical discipline
· Excellent computer skills with knowledge of cloud computing and enterprise systems (ERP, SCM, CRM, BI, etc)
· In depth knowledge and certification in Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Admin, Developer with up to 4 years of implementation experience
· Strong analytical skills, particularly in business requirements, resolution, and ability to present viable options to clients.
· Proven ability to identify potential problems/outstanding tasks and find solutions.
· Highly developed communication and consulting skills
· Ability to work independently and be effective proactive in a relatively unstructured environment
Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
2 or more years of experience in a functional discipline or industry or 4 years experience as a Consultant with high levels of demonstrated performance
Hands on experience in Healthcare related industries in the areas of sales, service, marketing or management
To Solution Architect, Managing Consultant or Technical Architect