Senior Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area, MA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join their marketing team full-time! This person will report to the Director of Global Marketing and be responsible for overseeing and implementing B2B marketing initiatives that reinforce their overall business goals. You will perform marketing efforts for lead generation purposes working cross-departmentally with clients, vendors, and company leadership. If you have a blend of strategic, analytical and creative marketing chops paired with financial industry experience, this could be the right fit for you!
What you'll be doing...
- Implement and oversee B2B marketing programs that drive revenue and result in lead generation
- Manage and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple channels and tools
- Acquire and retain new customers by taking the lead on online and offline marketing programs which include, but are not limited to, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics
- Maintain and refine programs and initiatives, establishing best practices
- Provide continuous reporting and analytics on program and campaign performance
- Identify growth and improvement opportunities and evaluate the value and impact of programs on the business
- Lead and ensure consistency of messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials
- Create, curate and maintain content, consistent with overall brand and message
- Keep up to date with industry news to maintain competitive insight
- Financial or professional services related experience highly desired
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs, ~10 years of overall marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word experience
- Solid analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent benefits and comp plan
- Company has weathered COVID-19 extremely well!