Senior Salesforce Administrator
San Rafael, CA
Our rapidly growing client is looking for a full-time, on-site Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join their team! This person will be tasked with managing the company's Salesforce org on an international scale. Responsibilities will include declarative development, gathering business requirements, implementing and rolling out key solutions and functionality improvements, and enhancing processes. They will also troubleshoot for users, provide training, support 3rd party applications, create reports and dashboards, and ensure that Salesforce is fully optimized!
This position is mid-level to senior and will require someone with a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and overall best practices.
- 3+ years as a full-time Salesforce Administrator, preferably for large instances/orgs
- Expert in Salesforce customizations, configurations, and implementation/feature/product roll-out
- 10+ years of overall business experience, preferably managing CRM systems for sales teams
- Fully capable of declarative development in Salesforce
- Lightning and AppExchange experience, Apex knowledge, Visualforce page knowledge, etc.
- Strong desire to improve business and system processes and solve problems for stakeholders
- Experience gathering and interpreting business requirements and working on Salesforce projects end-to-end
- Full-time/permanent and onsite position in beautiful San Rafael!
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time