Remote Position, CA | Remote Flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is hiring like crazy and is looking for a full-time Solution Architect to join their team remotely!
As their newest Solution Architect, you will be responsible for helping to define best-in-class implementation practices to navigate complex data relationships in order to lead the design and technical implementation of Salesforce CPQ and Billing projects. You will show off your ability to establish immediate rapport and connection, quickly identify and address clients’ needs, and handle challenges and concerns while driving the development of robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures. Regardless of complexity, you will implement project tasks to ensure timely completion of key milestones, work closely with team members to facilitate a thorough and accurate conversion, provide consultative input to help clients understand and fully utilize Salesforce CPQ & Billing to maximize their business productivity.
If you’re a detail-oriented person who loves a good challenge and is passionate about helping create a premium client experience, this could be perfect for you.
Our client is all about work/life balance and they offer very good benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision, and unlimited vacation!
*Please note that our client cannot provide visa sponsorship for this role. All candidates must be permanent residents/US citizens.
- 5+ years experience as a team member of successful project implementations of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- 2+ years experience in solution architecture and design of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong communication skills with experience in messaging to external customers
- Strong technical skills, with Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing implementation and architecture experience
- 2+ years experience with e-Business or SaaS applications and web-based programming languages/technologies
- Experience and perspective on the entire Q2C process
- BS/BA in a business discipline
- Willingness to travel
- 2+ years experience in solution architecture and design of Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing
- 3+ years experience design and configuration experience with Salesforce CPQ