Sr. Salesforce Administrator
San Francisco, CA
Looking for an opportunity to work for a growing tech company? Would you love the chance to work with a super smart team and enjoy excellent employee benefits/company culture?
We are working with one of our top clients in San Francisco (Financial District area) on their Sr. Salesforce Administrator opportunity. This company has a 4.6 on Glassdoor and is known for their generous compensation & benefits, smart and innovative staff, and positive company culture overall!
They are looking for someone to be their go-to expert for users, providing training and support as needed both in-person and virtually, and constantly driving adoption and best practices. They will also take care of reporting, configuration, daily maintenance and operation, and functionality improvement.
- Must have a bachelors degree
- Salesforce certification(s) strongly preferred
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- ~5+ years of total work experience
- Outgoing and able to work with and train all kinds of people!
- Salesforce data cleanup, data analysis, documentation, and third-party integration experience
- Proficient in Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
- Business requirement gathering experience
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce CPQ or Apttus
- Experience developing/coding on Salesforce platform is a big plus
- Generous compensation
- Immediate need, the interview process will most likely move quickly
- Full-time role
- On-site at the office
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time