Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator ready to join a passionate Salesforce team at a fast-paced, energetic company? Looking for a remote job with occasional travel to the office? This could be your next opportunity!
Our client in Williamsburg, VA is looking for a seasoned Sr. Salesforce Admin to hop on board full-time. This is a mid-level to senior role. You'll be tasked with creating new ways to optimize and take full advantage of Salesforce and all of its data. You will improve business processes, successfully implement new features, and get people excited to use Salesforce by driving best practices and providing proper training.
Other tasks will most likely include:
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Customizing fields, page layouts, records, objects, etc.
- Setting up users
- Managing workflows and automated processes
- Managing new feature roll-out and releases
- Collaborate with stakeholders, users, developers, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Solid experience creating enhancements on Salesforce.com
- Ability to understand business needs and improve business processes
- Strong Salesforce customization & configuration skills (objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, etc.)
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement Salesforce best practices
- 1 or more years of project management experience
- Candidates can work remotely and come onsite occasionally/as needed!
- Excellent comp package and benefits
- Clients cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time
- Full-time, permanent position