New York, NY
One of our best clients in NYC is looking for a full-time Application Support Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd line support to users within enterprise Salesforce.com or Force.com deployments and system administration of Linux-based technologies.
They're looking for someone who is skilled in tech support and Salesforce/system administration and is process-oriented, diligent, customer-facing and able to manage their tasks and schedule without supervision.
Handling multiple requests of various complexity and urgency will be a large part of this position. Triage of issues, quick response times and effective resolutions will be key. You’ll be used to liaising with internal (remote) development teams to resolve or provide information for issues which can’t be resolved immediately. This role will be within a growing technical support team in the US.
- Providing first and second line technical support to customers
- Communicating priorities and status of support requests to customers
- Providing technical application support to ensure continuous system availability (this will include out-of-office-hours support)
- Liaising with the development team to deliver bug fixes and small enhancements
- Liaising with the Client Success Team to ensure all customers are receiving appropriate support levels
- On occasion, supporting the Client Success Team in configuring Salesforce for the company's application
- Desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative company
- Minimum of two years experience of Salesforce Administration and technical support on enterprise applications is desired. Ideally, this will either be of a Salesforce or Force.com-based deployment or of front-office systems in an Investment Bank or similar financial services organization
- Experience in the investment banking/financial services industry and familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent fault-finding and system administration skills
- Ability to manage your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Experience dealing with multiple customers or user constituencies, of varying roles
- Experience working with a support ticketing system
- Ability to evaluate, triage, execute solutions for multiple support issues of varying complexity
- Experience with system administration of Linux-based technologies
- Basic database administration skills, specifically constructing SQL queries and dealing with result sets
- Experience providing support to users and developers
- The role is New York-based but will require working a shifted hours schedule (basically Pacific time zone hours; i.e. 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm ET)
- Opportunity to...
- Learn cutting-edge cloud-based technologies
- Work for a successful and growing FinTech company with a global customer base
- Share in the success of their company growth!